Email Marketing for Beginners
Social Media vs. Email Lists – who wins?
Okay, here we go big time confession here…
Back when I first started my email list, I didn’t use it for an entire 6 months.
The main reason was, I didn’t know what to do with it.
I didn’t email them very often. (I was concerned about bugging them, or that I didn’t have anything very interesting to say.)
I didn’t do anything to build a relationship with them or provide real value. ( I would occasionally send a note with advice. Read: Coma-inducing.)
I wasn’t offering them paid product or services. (I didn’t want to seem pushy or salesy – so instead, I let everything stagnate.)
At first, I thought maybe email lists didn’t really work.
But I kept hearing other entreprenuers talk about how important their email list is, so I finally gave it another shot – a real shot, this time.
I started mailing my list more, and got excited about growing my list of subscribers.
Within just a few months, I was able to increase my subscriber base.
Then, I launched my first online course and actually made some money – just by reaching out to my subscribers. (And, even though I stressed about selling to my list – they loved it! This is now my best-selling course.)
It was my first attempt at selling something real – and holy cow, it worked!
I couldn’t help but think “What if I had done that earlier? I could’ve grown my list even more, and it could’ve been a crucial point to my growth.”
And then I thought, “If only I had known what to do.”
Maybe this sounds familiar to you and you are in the same boat as I was back then.
You’ve heard people talk about email lists.
But you have no idea what to do.
- You must choose a list provider – which one? There are SO many…
- You have to set up your list inside that provider – how do I do that?
- You then have to put an opt-in form on your website, so people can sign up for your email list – what?
- And then you actually have to EMAIL your subscribers, so they don’t forget about you – what do I write??
- Oh, and don’t forget all those buzzwords you keep seeing, like “automated” and “series” – hold on Rosanna – help?!!! I’m still on the first step!
If so, I’ve got something blingy and fabulous especially for you – my brand new 2018 version…..
THE EMAIL MARKETING FOR BEGINNERS COURSE
How to Launch (or refresh) Your Email List, Get Subscribers, & Automate your Email Marketing
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN…
- Why you absolutely, positively, 100% NEED an email list – yes, even if you already have social media!
- How to make beautiful opt-in form, where to put them on your site AND how to get new subscribers in a non-salesy way.
- How to AUTOMATE your email marketing (I’ll give you step-by-step instructions on how to set up an automated email sequence – and give you ideas for what to include in this sequence so you provide value.)
- My favorite strategies to get MORE subscribers on your email list – including how to get more traffic to your forms!
- PLUS: You can reach out to me with questions and get honest, direct, personalized feedback to your challenges!
Even if you feel like a total rookie with email lists…
Even if the idea of sending people an email is terrifying…
Even if technology gives you nightmares…
ESPECIALLY if technology gives you nightmares….
…you do NOT want to miss this course, where I break everything down step-by-step and share the tools I consider to be the EASIEST ones in the industry right now.
Your email list (or future email list) is a crucial piece of any online business.
Let’s get yours started together. I’ve got you covered.
Hugs and snow thoughts,