I don’t always eat the way I should (between work, play, family and other fabulous life “things”) and, am always on the prowl for fresh, easy ways to get my veggies in…..
So, when I saw this super easy, healthy drink I decided to jump in and give it a try. There are so many known benefits that I wanted to share it with you.
Helps good bacteria grow.
Alkalizes the gut. (More important than we all think)
Improves kidney function.
Restores adrenal glands.
CELERY JUICE DRINK:
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 1 Granny Smith apple—halved, cored and cut into large chunks
- One 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/2 medium bunch of parsley with stems
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
How to Make It
In an electric juicer, juice the celery with the apple, ginger and parsley. Stir in the lemon juice.
One Serving 35 cal, 7 gm carb, 1 gm fat, 0.1 gm sat fat, 2 gm protein, 3 gm fiber.
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS DRINK? DO YOU HAVE A YUMMY VARIATION? WOULD LOVE TO KNOW:)