CLEAN “CHEAT” HAPPINESS!
CHOCOLATE SPRINKLED DOUGHNUT PANCAKES
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe (I could EASILY eat this entire thing!!!)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 Quest Chocolate Sprinkled Doughnut Protein Bar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp sprinkles
- 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla and set them aside.
- Break the Chocolate Sprinkled Doughnut bar into small pieces and place them into a food processor or blender.
- Blend until fine crumbles form.
- Transfer crumbles to the mixing bowl and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well combined.
- Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a skillet or pancake pan and prepare with a non-stick cooking spray.
- pour 1/4 cup of the mixture per pancake — cook pancakes on low/medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles begin to form. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat until you have used up all the batter.
- Melt Chocolate in a microwave bowl, drizzle over pancakes with sprinkles.
Calories: 240 | Protein: 18g | Fat: 12g | Net Carb: 13g
Total Carb: 19g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 25 mins (to cook through all batter)
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS IDEA:) And, of course, I’m squatting while baking……JK!