THIS JUICE IS WORTH THE SQUEEZE.
Cute straws are everything, right?!
Well, I think it makes whatever you’re drinking more fun. And, these days….I think we can all use more of that!
Fresh oranges, carrot and ginger are blended and juiced to make this vibrant, immune boosting drink.
LOVE NOTE: Ya don’t need a big juicer to make this….just use a small sieve or a “nut” bag.
This juice taste best when it’s icy cold so pop it in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving or serve with ice.
If you want to make this in advance I recommend drinking it within 24 hours. It is a great recipe to make the night before you want to drink it.
With just 3 ingredients, you can whip this drink up in 10 minutes (counting prep and washing). It makes 2 large glasses.
2″ piece of fresh Ginger (I like to freeze mine so it’s easier to shred with grater).
- Cut the oranges in half and juice (I use this magical thing to juice)
- Cut the ends of your carrots and roughly chop. Remove the skin from the ginger with a spoon and add to the blender/juicer too.
- If you are using a juicer, turn on and use according to instructions.
- If you are using a blender, blend on high for about a minute. Then place a fine sieve or nut milk bag over a bottle or large bowl. To keep it neat, do it in small batches.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy, or place in the fridge for up to a day!
- Use cute straws ….
The color of this juice is just amazing…..a little glass of SUNSHINE! And, the benefits are equally impressive.
Drink carrot ginger juice for healthy skin. The vitamin C found in the juice helps boost collagen production, a process needed for wound healing, as well as to keep your skin strong. It also serves as a source of vitamin E, an antioxidant that provides natural protection from the sun’s harmful rays.
What is your favorite juice?
Stay Healthy and Keep Aging Backwards!