MAKING THINGS GUACWARD.
SO many HAAS, so little time…
Ever buy those bags of perfect avocados from Costco and they all ripen at the same time! Well, it happened.
Just like that I had a TON of green stuff to use.
So, here are some ideas for you.
CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MUG CAKE
- 4 1/2 tbsp Gluten Free flour
- 4 tbsp Surkin sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp mashed avocado a little less than half a medium avocado
- 3 tbsp NUT PODS
- Spray mug with PAM. Mix all ingredients into an oversized mug with a small whisk until smooth. Cook for about 1 1/2 minutes in microwave until cake is cooked. Cool for 5 minutes (mine never lasts that long!)
- You can take the cake out of the mug and serve with whipped cream or yogurt.
GOOD MORNING GREEN SMOOTHIE
- 2 C Almond Milk
- 2 Scoops Protein Powder (I use Isopure)
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1C Blueberries (fresh or frozen work)
- 1 T Nut Butter (I love Sunbutter)
2 C Spinach (fresh)
Place all ingredients into blender pitcher and blend until smooth. If you like a “frostier” shake, add some ice cubes.
This will keep you full and happy for hours!
AVOCADO SWEET POTATO TOAST
SLICE Sweet Potato into thin lengthwise slices (1/3″ thick) with sharp knife.
I toast mine until tender.
1 smashed Avocado
Seasonings according to taste. I like to use Everything But The Bagel.
I use Avocados almost as much as I use lemons. This creamy fruit (yep, it really is a fruit rather than a veggie) is a healthy fat and can be used on literally everything! Makes smoothies thicker and great bread taste better. Sneak it in and see if anyone can tell.
Stay Healthy and Have the BEST day Ever!