GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES.
Don’t you just LOVE boneless, skinless chicken breast?!
You can do almost anything with it and it just tastes good.
So, I thought I’d share a super easy (cuz we all have waaayyy too much to do these days….), pretty little dish that comes in it’s own package! I love opening things……
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup MANUKA honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Crushed chili pepper (optional)
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 1 pound grape tomatoes, halved
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400°F. Lay four 12×12 inch squares of foil out on a flat surface. Place zucchini slices, tomatoes in the middle of each piece of foil. Season with salt and pepper, then top with each chicken fillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, mustard, and honey. Divide the sauce over each chicken pack and sprinkle with crushed chili pepper and chopped parsley.
3. Fold the foil over the chicken and vegetables to close off the pack, pinch the ends together so the pack stays closed.
4. Transfer the packs to a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Serve immediately and open carefully. Enjoy with an additional touch of parsley!
Keep eating Real Foods!