Frankly, this date had me at chocolate!
Ever get a “sweet” craving and then sabotage your entire week of great eating trying to satisfy it??? I think we’ve all been there….
This quick, super yummy recipe will satisfy ANY sweet tooth and it takes NO time to make them.
- 10 Medjool Dates, pitted
- peanut butter or any other nut / seed butter (tahini )..another obsession
- 15 g / 0.5 oz dark vegan chocolate (I used 70% cacao), coarsely chopped
- coarse sea salt
- If you are using dates with PITS, remove them by making a slit along each date and carefully removing the seed.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of peanut butter inside each date.
- Sprinkle each date with a good pinch of chopped chocolate.
I also love Dates with Turkey Bacon wrapped around the outside.
Do you have any tricky way to eat dates? I ‘d love to know.
Keep Eating Real Food,