DONUT KILL MY VIBE …
MY family / friends LOVE this recipe. It features all of our favorite components and I always have them on hand in the pantry. No running out to hunt down some exotic ingredient……
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Nut Pods Creamer
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture and mix well. Spread into a greased 13 x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Combine icing ingredients; drizzle over the top. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
If you make it, send a screen shot and I will repost……Yippee! Let’s share.