THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY..
Remember that line?
It was on CONSTANT replay….in the car….in the house….everywhere…..
Missy K would beg for the sunroof to be opened…..
Then, she would stand on the middle console and belt it out. Really, the funniest, cutest thing ever!
And, of course, we had to get the full-blown outfit.
I think Missy K wore that costume for months.
But, I ramble…
With a long, super fun Labor Day Weekend approaching, I thought it would be fun to liven things up with something worthy of “obsessed” behavior.
Simple to make and so pretty in those special glasses you’ve been wanting to use!
The FROSE Cocktail
- 1 bottle rosé wine (divided)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar (or to taste)
- Pour about 2/3 of the bottle of wine into a zip-top freezer bag, seal, and place in a bowl or dish in the freezer until frozen. Use the dish or bowl in case the bag breaks! No giant mess to clean up.
- Break the frozen wine into large chunks and place in a blender, along with frozen strawberries, sugar, and the remaining (liquid) wine.
- Blend until smooth.
Pour into pretty glasses and serve.
**This cocktail will keep for several days in the freezer….think: extending your fabulous Labor Day Weekend.
Drink responsibly and have a safe and fun weekend!