YOU DROVE ME BANANAS WITH THOSE CHOCOLATE CHIPS…
October 20, 2021
You can pretty much count on me for anything that contains chocolate. It just has to be good, right? So when I began to see variations of banana bread on Pinterest, I had to try the twist:)
SHEET PAN BANANA BREAD
SHEET BANANA CAKE
The perfect blend of chocolate chip cookie & banana bread
Servings 24 servings
- 17 x 11" sheet pan
- 1 C butter softened
- 1 1/4 C Swerve Brown Sugar
- 3/4 C Sugar or Swerve
- 1 T Vanilla
- 2 Lrg eggs
- 1 1/3 C Mashed Banana / 3 medium
- 2 3/4 C Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 C Mini Chocolate Chips / milk or semi-sweet
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray with PAM or other cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and both sugars together until creamy. Add vanilla, eggs, and mashed banana; combine until mixed thoroughly.
- Beat in flour, baking soda, and salt until just mixed. Mix in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly onto pan and sprinkle top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until golden brown. Your toothpick should come out clean. Maybe a few moist crumbs.
- If the top browns too quickly, "tent" with some aluminum
- If you can…let it cool and cut into squares.
This recipe is on repeat at my house. It’s quick and easy to make and you can top it with whipping cream or ice cream. To be honest, I eat it warm all alone:). Enjoy.