AGING BACKWARDS . . .
EAT. SIP. MOVE. FEEL FABULOUS.
“For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent. “-TONY ROBBINS
I’m Rosanna (Serial Entreprenuer, Speaker, Certified Life & Biz Coach, “Old dog – New tricks” fan – currently studying Nutrition, Anti-Aging and Healthy Living at Cornell University – and fellow human who needs to be healthy to live well and travel, just like you) and I’ve been a life-long fan of health and fitness. I’m not going to tell you that I’ve ALWAYS been disciplined with my fitness or my eating. I think we ALL recall that I had a job speaking to a large group of professionals in Rio in June and spent 3 weeks traveling in South America prior to doing business. Truth is, I ate a couple of herds of beef and consumed 3 vineyards worth of fabulous wines during that time. I would workout while traveling but, you cannot “out squat” a bad diet. So, this is the year (who’s with me?). I’m about 4 months away from my next birthday and I’m committing to being in the best possible shape I can…in ALL areas of my life. PERIOD. A good challenge makes me sweat (I should use “glow” here, right?) with excitement, anyone else here? And, I’m aware that it’s NOT going to look the same any two of us at this point. I am also aware that for lots of you, another birthday brings thoughts of “I’ll just slow down a bit….I’m NOT 25 anymore…” or “I can’t take that class, I’m too old…” or “I really should lose some weight, should learn a new skill, should meet my neighbors or should launch a new business and should get healthy…”. You get the idea…But, again it ends up being something said (a SHOULD), NOT an intention set. Let me ask you this….How long have you been making excuses and feeling awful about yourself when things don’t change? No worries….keep reading ….I’ve got some ideas for you.
What You Need Is A Simple Plan. Something DO-ABLE. Think Best Friend kind of Support. Actionable tips & “I can’t get away with anything-type….” accountability…
Ready? Let’s get down to it!
- What is your biggest “sticking” point? Where do you need to be in order to be healthy, active and happy? Not everyone else’s version…YOURS!
- Ditch old habits that are not serving your health or your life
- Know that small changes make BIG differences. YOUR journey is NOT going to be like someone else’s. We are all different…thank God!
- Add small tweaks and become consistent and happy in life or work
- Stay motivated every.single.day. Wake up ready to jump out of bed and make your goals happen!
- HECK yaaassss! SHARE a little bit about YOU here. Nothing too personal…..promise!
“HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER?” Is there MORE than ONE option?
- Work “one-on-one”, in a small group (think girl friend evening or corporate office pals), reserve a block of hours to chat about small changes to your lifestyle or, book as little as 4 hours for shopping (we shop YOUR store together and learn which products are healthiest) one-time if you don’t need the structure and support. Find out about discounted rates if you combine services. Email Rosanna: email@example.com for more info!
- Chat by phone (SKYPE or Zoom) to keep you on track and answer questions (30 minutes).
- Consistent accountability checks to make sure you are on track for your goals! Struggling with something? Reach out..it’s that simple.
- Let’s chat and personalize a plan that fits your life and needs. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
“I have a “black belt” in procrastination…how can you make this work for me?”
- A tailored, personalized program designed to get YOU right where YOU want to be….
- 30 minutes per week of telephone support to ensure accountability, excitement and progress on the program. On a selfish note, it’s just plain FUN for me to hear about your progress!
- Consistent motivation (and maybe a few extra “cheerleader calls” along the way) to keep you smiling and excited while establishing your new habits. WARNING: sneaking up on you may occur when least expected…
I thought donuts were a food group and I really don’t know anything about nutrition…can I still do this?
- Let’s chat – let’s keep it open in case we need to adjust along the way.
- Our chats will feel like you are sitting with your bestie – BUT, I will hold you accountable (READ: my whip is just inches away at ALL times…) for work you need to do every week.
- Everyone is different. PERIOD. You may not need chats in between sessions….you may be a rockstar at self-motivation….I like to keep it loose so we can do what you need rather than what the schedule says…..
Implementing small tweaks, you will begin to see changes. Results are driven by YOUR effort and commitment (sorry….didn’t mean to get all serious and intense there….) These changes help you stay excited, focused and motivated, eating well and looking fabulous (Think Unicorn strutting WITH a fabulous ensemble). (NOTE: Goals don’t work unless YOU do….) Not nagging….just saying.
Isn’t it time?…you’ve been “should-ing” forever, right?
It’s YOUR turn!
You’ve got this! Want to learn more? Can’t wait to be healthier?!
READY? CLICK HERE.
ARE YOU READY TO EAT WELL, MOVE MORE AND FEEL FABULOUS? IT’S YOUR TURN…I can’t wait to see you strut!
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR MEDICAL CARE PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO EMBARKING ON ANY NEW DIET OR EXERCISE PROGRAM. I AM NOT A PHYSICIAN AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS SUCH.