DARK CHOCOLATE BANANA SUPERHERO MUFFINS
A super rich, gooey, gluten-free, sugar-free muffin for even the most discerning chocoholic!
Servings 12 large muffins
- 2 C Oat Flour Grind oats in blender until flour consistency.
- 1 1/2 C Almond Flour
- 3/4 C Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 C Chopped Walnuts
- 1/3 C Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 C Mashed Bananas (3 medium)
- 1/3 C Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 C Honey
- 4 T Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a 12 Cup muffin tin with paper liners.
In a large bowl, combine oat flour, almond flour, chocolate, nuts, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
In a smaller bowl, whisk together eggs, bananas, yogurt, honey, melted butter, and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
Spoon the batter into muffin cups, filling each to the brim. Bake until inserted toothpick comes out clean. About 30 to 35 minutes for large muffins and 25 minutes for mini muffins.
Muffins can be stored in an airtight container for one week. You can freeze and keep for 3 months. To reheat, 300 degrees for 10 minutes in oven.